The Faces of Global Health: Women in Leadership
The Task Force for Global Health’s Council for Opportunity, Diversity & Equity (CODE) presents the second event in a series called “The Faces of Global Health.” In honor of Women’s History Month, CODE, Women in Global Health GA, U.S.A., and Georgia Global Health Alliance present a virtual panel discussion that focuses on the experiences of women in leadership in the field of public health. This event is open to the community as a way to amplify the stories of women in global health. We hope you can join us!
When: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 1 PM (EST)
Where: Virtual via Zoom
Andie Tucker (she/her/hers), Project Manager, Global Partnership for Zero Leprosy(GPZL), Communications Lead, Women in Global Health-GA. More about Andie here.
- Lynn Heinisch (she/her/hers), Chief External Relations Officer, The Task Force for Global Health. More about Lynn here.
- Carla Johnson (she/her/hers), Director of Supply Chain Management, International Trachoma Initiative. More about Carla here.
- Kristin Saarlas (she/her/hers), Director, Health Campaign Effectiveness Coalition. More about Kristin here.
- Vivian Singletary (she/her/hers), Director, Public Health Informatics Institute. More about Vivian here
- Jimica Tchamako (she/her/hers), Business Unit Director of The Requirements Lab, Public Health Informatics Institute. More about Jimica here.