Reports & Resources
- Our Fact Sheet
- Annual Reports: Narrating The Task Force’s annual progress.
- A Legacy of Leadership: Task Force co-founder Dr. Bill Foege speaks about leadership and how to be effective at it.
- PHII Voices: The Public Health Informatics Institute’s blog.
- Trachoma Atlas: A web-based, interactive map that shows changes in trachoma prevalence around the world over time.
- NTD ConnectOR: A hub for researchers, funders, and program implementers involved in NTD operational research.
- TEPHINET Learning: Hosts training resources on topics relevant to field epidemiology.
- Children Without Worms STH Resources
- NTD Deliver: NTD supply chain treatment tracker
- Audit Report for Fiscal Year 2022
The Task Force brings diverse expertise and experience to affect a range of global health problems. Learn from these case studies how The Task Force has successfully addressed issues such as access to essential medicines for the world’s poor and the need for greater coordination to prevent and control cholera.
- Health Workforce Development: African Health Workforce Project
- The Coalition for Operational Research on Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Launching and Leading the PARTNERS TB Control Program
- The Global Trachoma Mapping Project: Determining Prevalence to Help Eliminate Trachoma by 2020
- The Coalition for Cholera Prevention and Control: Forging Consensus to End Cholera Deaths Globally
Programs We House
These are programs or projects that utilize our administrative resources but are not financially supported or managed by The Task Force.
Header photo caption: A community health worker looks at a prevalence map of lymphatic filariasis in Haiti.
As countries around the world invest in efforts to end NTDs, they rely on data and research to inform the choices they make. New findings
To become a medical doctor requires years of education, training and internship. But you don’t need to be a doctor to save a life. Performing